Skip to content
- We will not accept returns on personalised products unless the items are faulty, damaged or an error has been made which is our fault.
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery, quoting your order number and reasons for wanting to return the items. At this time, we will investigate your concerns and respond as necessary.
- We will not accept any returns brought to our attention more than 14 days after the date of delivery.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in the original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Where it is found that we have made an error, and/or the goods were supplied faulty and/or damaged, we will contact you directly to discuss a suitable resolution.
- We will not accept returns where it is clear the item/product has been used, damaged or altered in any way.
- It is your responsibility to read the product listing fully and the manufacturers recommended sizing (including any notes in relation to the fit / cut of the garment). We will not accept returns for items that are deemed too big, too small or poorly fitting (unless the items are clearly faulty and not within a reasonable tolerance).