Embroidered Workwear & Clothing
Embroidered workwear is extremely popular and great for creating that professional look. It’s also perfect for the corporate and hospitality industries and often used in sportswear and schoolwear, due to the fact that it is extremely durable and produces vibrant colours.
Embroidery works great with polo shirts, hoodies, gilets, soft-shell jackets, fleeces, beanies and caps.
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 items.
How To Order
We have a smaller number of packages available to purchase online, which can be viewed here. These packages are discounted from our usual price and included FREE UK delivery.
Alternatively, please complete our online contact form for a free, no-obligation quote.
It would really help us out if you could include a copy of any artwork with your request. This way we can provide a more accurate quote.
Advantages of Embroidery
- Embroidery is extremely durable. The thread colours remain vibrant wash after wash, and generally the garment will fail before the embroidery.
- It is cost effective way of decorating clothing for both small and large orders.
- It creates a professional appearance and is perfect for workwear and corporate wear.
Things to Consider
- Due to the nature of embroidery, it’s not the best method for recreating fine details, gradients or very small text.
- The cost of embroidery varies according to the number of stitches within a design. Consequently, larger, more detailed designs are more expensive to embroider.