Customised T-shirt Printing
Customised t-shirt printing makes up the largest part of our business. We can cater for orders ranging from just 5 t-shirts into the thousands.
T-shirts are comfortable, functional, very affordable and a fashion staple. They are available in tons of colours and different styles (crewnecks, v-necks, short-sleeved, long-sleeved and even sleeveless). There are also options with or without a chest pocket.
Printed t-shirts are perfect for fashion brands, as promotional wear for charities, organisations and businesses, as souvenirs or commemorative items for a family holiday or school trip and as merchandise for the likes of a band or tourist attraction.
Minimum Order Quantities:
Screen Printing 20 items.
Vinyl Prints 5 items.
Printed Vinyl Vs Screen Printing
For orders of less than 20 t-shirts, our preferred method of printing is vinyl. Printed vinyl is great for smaller orders. This is because it involves a limited amount of setup. However, the printing part of the process itself is more time consuming than screen printing. As a result, it is great for printing individual names and numbers or any other type of print in small quantities.
The quality of printed vinyl is fantastic, and the print itself will generally outlast the lifespan on the t-shirt.
For larger t-shirt orders (20 and above), screen printing is our preferred method. The setup process for screen printing is more involved and time-consuming, but the actual print process is much quicker when compared to printed vinyl. Screen Printing is therefore the most cost-effective way to print larger orders.
Screen printing produces the most vibrant and durable prints. To find out more about screen printing, please click here.
Benefits Of Customisd T-shirts
Printed t-shirts are one of our best sellers, and for good reason:
- T-shirts are stylish, functional and comfortable.
- They are a very affordable way to promote your business, brand or organisation. T-shirts are also great for souvenirs, special events and merchandise.
- They are available in a huge range of styles and colours, and different materials (including organic and vegan options).
- They offer a great printing surface for screen printing and vinyl.
- You can print on the front, back and sleeves.
Things to Consider
Some things to consider before ordering:
- The more t-shirts you order, the cheaper the price per t-shirt will be.
- Printed vinyl is the most cost-effective way to print smaller orders of 20 items or less. Our minimum order for screen printing is 20 t-shirts.